When you find a deal you can't pass up

Today I ran into TJ Maxx to quickly grab some shampoo. That's when I saw that most dangerous of places... the clearance Shelf! I can't be the only one that gets lost in that section having to look at every single item and it's price tag. And I'm usually always happy that I did like today for instance when I saw not one but two of these...


That's two 8 oz bottles of Dr. Bonners Castile soap for $8! I have only ever bought the hemp lavender one, and I'm not out yet but I couldn't pass up the price nor the chance to test the peppermint one.

I use mine to make laundry soap and shaving cream. But I've often looked into how you can use it as shampoo and body wash and a bunch of other things. So maybe now that I have extra I'll give a few of those a try.

Do you use Castile soap for anything? Laundry soap, shaving cream, shampoo? Wash your dishes with it? What's your favorite thing to do with it? I've got thirty two ounces to mix up some new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids silk flower project

Living in Northern New England, we have our fair share of the cold winter season. There comes a point, particularly when it's been a ve...

Past Posts