Knitting Cats

I know last week I said I was going to "crank out the sleeves" of my February Lady sweater. I might have sounded very confident about that when I wrote it, and I probably was. But of course, sleeves have a way of taking three times as long as any other (much larger) part of a sweater. Add to that the fact that I'm a very slow knitter (in the sense that I bounce back and forth between projects too much, I can't stay focused on one. My actual stitches per minute is probably relatively high) and you have an unfinished sweater still sitting in a bag...


But isn't that bag the best thing you've ever seen? You can get one with a sheep on it too! My BF and I found this vendor at Rhinebeck and the quality and charm of their items can't be beat! This bag is so durable, soft and has pockets inside!!! Oh I love pockets inside bags. This one was a Christmas present from my BF, you should look for one for yours!

I'd like to also add that my cats can't knit, but they seem very attracted to the idea of it.


 This was my view nearly every time I picked up the sweater to "crank out the sleeves".

So its not entirely my fault you see. I hope I will be sharing a picture of the completed sweater soon. Its a lovely pattern that I think everyone should try at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids silk flower project

Living in Northern New England, we have our fair share of the cold winter season. There comes a point, particularly when it's been a ve...

Past Posts