Laundry soap and lysol. STAT

We are in the midst of the stomach bug going through the house! It stayed with me on Thursday night and all day Friday. My husband is in bed now. I'm praying the children don't get it because... Well, vomit and toddlers is not fun no matter how you look at it.

So I'm on the Lysol prowl! Nothing is safe from me and my trusty purple can! I'm also washing everything in sight which means it was time to make another batch of laundry soap.

I know I told you before about this, and you can find a million recipes for it on the internet. The ingredients don't really vary much, but the preparation and ratios do. I'm still trying to get this just how I like it, but it works like magic! I never used the peppermint castile soap before, so that's going to be fun. I'll let you know how it turns out. I will share the recipe with you soon. But right now I see some hard surfaces that could be harboring nasty germs. I must go spray them. Be well, wash your hands like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids silk flower project

Living in Northern New England, we have our fair share of the cold winter season. There comes a point, particularly when it's been a ve...

Past Posts